Skilled Carpenter to complete interior trim, cabinet installations, demo, light framing, and other construction tasks for custom residential construction projects. This position also assists the Lead Carpenter in supervising custom new homes and remodeling projects and does require some Jobsite management skills. Must have a good driving record, strong work ethic, ability to work well with others in a team environment, and a desire to learn and advance. Salary: $20 to $27 based on demonstrated skills and experience. Full benefits package including company vehicle, tools, vacation & holiday pay, dental, and retirement plan.
We invite you to apply to work for GRB! Our vision at Golden Rule Builders is to make a positive impact in our community, and in the lives of our clients. This requires employment of a strong team with members who display the character and work ethics to which we are committed. We are committed to providing the highest level of service possible through fairness, honesty, and integrity.
Why Work for GRB?
- Short commute (local in Fauquier County)
- Stability – we’ve been in business since 1987
- Family Environment
- Competitive pay
- Company Vehicle & Tools (vehicle for Lead Carpenters only)
- Vacation & Holiday pay (23 days annually with tenure)
- Health Insurance & Retirement program
- Training opportunities with room to advance