At Golden Rule Builders it very important to keep our employees and clients healthy and safe! The following precautions are implemented to reduce exposure:
- Our production and administration staff are using 4 separate entrances to our facility
- Daily temperature checks for everyone and documentation (no one enters with +100 temperature)
- We work with our office doors closed
- Rest rooms are designated
- We encourage eating at your desk vs the lunchroom
- Our internal staff meetings are held virtually
- We reserve our guests to Clients and by appointment
- Before and after client meetings, the showroom, restroom and front entrance is wiped down
- Deliveries are made to warehouse only
- Any employee with social risks will not work for Golden Rule Builders during this time.
- We have safeguards for our projects at people’s home!
- Government correspondences for permitting and inspections have been extremely successful electronically
We are delighted to have such a strong team to make this work and put the care of our clients at the top of the list. Clients have commended us on the seamless transition and have enjoyed the new and moving process.
If you need remodeling or a new home, it’s now only a click away or you can set an appointment to meet at our office.
Joel Barkman – President