Our vision at Golden Rule Builders is to make a positive impact in our community, and in the lives of our clients. This requires employment of a strong team with members who display the character and work ethics to which we are committed. We are committed to providing the highest level of service possible through fairness, honesty, and integrity.
Why work at Golden Rule?
- Short commute (local in Fauquier County)
- Stability – we’ve been in business since 1987
- Family Environment
- Competitive pay
- Company Vehicle & Tools (vehicle for Lead Carpenters only)
- Vacation & Holiday pay (23 days annually with tenure)
- Health Insurance & Retirement program
- Training opportunities with room to advance
Sales Consultant – Residential Construction: To lead clients thru the project development process including design, selections, and educating the client throughout the process and working with their tastes, style, and budget.
The Sales Consultant position performs the following tasks:
- Respond to leads generated by the company’s marketing efforts
- Generate 20% of your own leads through networking and other sales efforts
- Handle initial client meetings, recording their ideas and budget
- Work with GRB Design team to develop a feasibility study and ballpark estimate for the client
- Work with the GRB team to develop a schedule and estimate for the project
- Obtain signed contract and deposit
- Manage the client’s experience through the sales process and make appropriate hand-offs to other GRB team members
- Represent GRB at networking functions in a professional manner
- Report activities and other meaningful information as assigned by the Sales Manager
Requirements to be considered for the Sales Consultant position:
- At least 5 years of experience selling remodeling and/or new construction projects
- Experience with high-end or custom building preferred
- Significant knowledge and experience with structural issues in construction
- Ability to network and generate leads
- Ability to listen to and understand clients’ design ideas and questions
- Professional appearance and demeanor to represent the company appropriately
- Proficient with MS Office and CRM packages required
- CAD and Estimating software experience a plus
- Ability to close sales and obtain signed contracts required
Salary: Base salary plus commissions (approx. 50/50 split)
Benefits: Full benefits package including vacation & holiday pay, health, dental, and retirement.
Hours: This is a full-time salaried position with regular office hours Monday thru Friday.
Applicants: Please submit resume at www.goldenrulebuilders.com/employment