Our vision at Golden Rule Builders is to make a positive impact in our community, and in the lives of our clients. This requires employment of a strong team with members who display the character and work ethics to which we are committed. We are committed to providing the highest level of service possible through fairness, honesty, and integrity.
Residential Sales (Custom Homes & Renovations)
Salesperson to lead clients thru the project development process including design, selections, and educating the client throughout the process and working with their tastes, style, and budget.
- Experience in sales and in-depth knowledge of residential construction including the construction process, construction materials, and residential building codes.
- Remodeling field or sales experience preferred.
- An eye for residential design and ability to walk clients thru both the practical and the aesthetic part of residential design.
- Must have an exceptional ability to work well with clients, leading them thru a process that likely involves “once in a lifetime” decisions.
- Must be a genuine team player and be able to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure.
- Competent in using Microsoft software and desire to learn new technology as needed.
Salary: Base salary plus commissions (approx. 50/50 split)
Benefits: Full benefits package including vacation & holiday pay, health, dental, and retirement.
Hours: This is a full-time salaried position with regular office hours Monday thru Friday.
Carpenter (Apprentice / Journeyman)
Carpenters will assist the Foreman and/or Crew Leader on custom new homes and remodel projects including but not limited to demo, framing, trim, cabinet installation, and other carpentry projects. Must have a desire to continue increasing skills and knowledge. Must take pride in one’s workmanship and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Professionalism and the ability to work well with others in a team environment is a must.
Salary: $10 to $18 per hour based on experience.
Full benefits package including tools, vacation & holiday pay, health, dental, and retirement plan.