Sales – Residential Remodeling
Salesperson to lead clients thru the project development process including design, selections, and educating the client throughout the process and working with their tastes, style, and budget.
- Convert sales leads to design contracts, then construction contracts
- Give clients a FUN and enjoyable design experience!
- Meet set sales volume and margin quotas
- Work in a team environment, utilizing resources within the team to close sales. This includes working with the estimator, interior design specialist, architect, production manager, and other salespersons.
- Work within set company processes
- Guide the design phase and ensure it meets the needs and goals of the client
- Prepare the selections spreadsheet for the selections meeting and ensure it is complete and accurate
- Write construction contracts
- Effectively communicate all pertinent information about a client’s project to the Production Team for a successful build.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with residential remodeling including:
- Recognize and identify structural elements and utilities in an existing home that will be impacted by the remodeling
- Experience working with the “unknowns” behind the walls
- Familiarity with the costs of residential remodeling (costs of materials, labor required, etc)
- Firm grasp of the residential construction processes
- Reading and understanding blueprints
- Note: Only candidates that meet the criteria above will be considered.
- Construction field experience preferred.
- Sales experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate.
Requirements: Soft Skills
- An eye for residential design and ability to guide clients thru both the practical and the aesthetic part of residential design.
- Exceptional ability to work well with clients, leading them thru a process that likely involves “once in a lifetime” decisions.
- Must be a genuine team player and be able to juggle multiple priorities and work well under pressure.
- Competent in using Microsoft software and desire to learn new technology as needed.
Salary: Base salary plus commissions (approx. 50/50 split)
Benefits: Full benefits package including vacation & holiday pay, health, dental, and retirement.
Hours: This is a full-time salaried position with regular office hours Monday thru Friday.