A critical support role in the Purchasing Department, this position is responsible to deliver complete and accurate purchase order packages to the Production Department for custom new home and renovation projects. This position also assists in screening/hiring subcontractors, managing the warehouse inventory (receiving, organizing, and tracking), overseeing the company’s central online communication portal, and facilitating third-party surveys sent for client feedback.
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of commonly used materials for custom residential building, such as lumber, windows, doors, siding, roofing, plumbing materials, etc.
- Experience working with builder estimating software. Experience with Sage Estimating a plus.
- Comfortable learning and working with new software, including training others.
- Thrive in an environment that is process-driven AND able to improve and/or design new processes for company growth.
- Self-managed and able to work independently without a lot of oversight
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work with fellow employees, subcontractors, and clients.
This is a full-time hourly position with regular office hours Mon – Fri.
Salary is commensurate with experience.